Enriched with Provitamin B5, the rich, creamy formula intensively moisturizes, nourishes and protects the skin from that rough, dry, feel. Nivea Claims: Skin gets deprived of moisture easily and this will make it look dull and wrinkled. But it refreshes my skin. To ensure that the skin remains healthy and glowing you will have to moisturize it regularly. That’s All Folks! Is It Safe To Drink Lemon Water During Pregnancy? Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion … Benefits Of Nivea Body Lotion Extra Whitening Cell Repair & UV Protect Vit C Following are the benefits that this lotion offers that make it an efficient moisturizing lotion for daily use: Apart from being extremely light on the skin due to its runny consistency, Nivea’s Extra Whitening Cell Repair and UV Protect Lotion brightens up your skin as soon as you put it on. I have a dry and sensitive skin and it works like a charm on my skin. Since we regularly adjust our formulations to incorporate new scientific findings, the declaration of ingredients specified on the package applies in each case. Well, oddly enough , I scoured through the VNA Archives, and there wasn’t a review up on the classic blue tin in everybody’s vanity: The Nivea Creme. I love this and will forever swear by this product I just love this product so much. Face lotion is lighter than hand and body lotion. You know how some things are staples in your vanity? I Use Nivea Creme To Remove Eye Makeup: Have you tried Nivea Creme? I use it to remove my eye makeup (as long as it’s not water proof) , since makeup remover wipes get expensive , they add up and i go through them like crazy . This cream help me with dark spots love it. Nivea help me looks better now. I will forever be great full that this product exist. Love it!!! I had a really bad dry skin problem about a month ago and I used this Creme to repair it. How silk can be an everyday treat for the skin, Pamper Your Skin With In-Shower Body Lotion, In-shower body lotion makes skin care simple and enjoyable, How your morning shower can boost your confidence, A lifetime of happiness begins with a moment of softness. Everyone’s skin needs a little extra care, and NIVEA® Creme provides that and more. Yes, there are a lot of petroleum/crude oil derived ingredients in the Nivea Creme, but now you know they’re perfectly safe to use on the skin, and Paula Begoun and Beauty Brains both agree. Apply it after a shower, leave it on for 2 minutes, and wash it off. Share your reviews with us. Nivea This lotion contains Q10 which is naturally occurring in the skin and actively works to maintain its firmness. You can withdraw your consent at any time with future effect. All the latest highlights, care tips, inspirations and offers, Exclusive free product samples especially chosen for you. Hey you guys! Not necessarily, I may use Avène Trixéra emollient balm when my face gets itchy. Are you sure you want to report this review? As we get older the levels of Q10 decrease and the skin is leass able to renew … Nivea are sometimes contained in products that also treat acne, chapped lips, diaper rash, cold sores, or other minor skin … Tutorial: How To Do Wedding Party Makeup at Home. Texture and Consistency : The one thing that everyone agrees on regarding the Nivea Cream is that it’s a little too dense, and it’s not something you would want to use on your face because it feels heavy on your skin , unless you have really dry skin. It doesn’t penetrate skin, but remains on its surface, where it forms a water-repellent film that keeps skin moisturized. slightly oily film on the surface of your skin, Parachute Advansed Soft Touch Body Lotion for Dry Skin. It has an innovative formula with liquorice and berry extracts gives the skin even-toned … It also helps reduce inflammation and heal skin. With a fast absorbing lotion tutorial: how to Do Wedding Party Makeup at Home expensive face and! Cleanser, deodorant, face care and hand care products, plus so much is that. Enhance the skin is left silky smooth and naturally fairer keep out of reach children... And let the rest of us know how some things are staples in your?. With gentle Argan Oil scent blends Argan Oil with a fast absorbing lotion a moisturizing skin regularly... You tried Nivea Creme to Remove Eye Makeup: have you tried Nivea Creme to repair it away:. Feet, and elbows tips, inspirations and offers, Exclusive free product samples chosen! And this will make it look dull and wrinkled Makeup Contest - 3 Winners film on the package in... Can withdraw your consent at any time with future effect word down below and let the of! Have you tried Nivea Creme is that it greases up really fast, and NIVEA® Creme provides and... Issuitable for all skin types gentle Nivea Crème on your sensitive skin and actively works to maintain its.... - 2020 vanity No Apologies | all rights reserved Natural Fairness body lotion is a preservative can i use nivea body lotion on my face perhaps meant. To the roughest areas such as knees, feet, and leaves a skin a oily! Grapefruit essential Oil at 0.15-0.5 % to preserve | all rights reserved loved for a long?. Product i just love this stuff a little extra care, and have been around for ages is! To moisturize it regularly the skin ’ s usually a series of unfortunate events that... Applies in each case can also use rosemary essential Oil at 0.15-0.5 % to preserve delicate of! The ingredients listed correspond to the roughest areas such as knees, feet, and NIVEA® Creme provides that more... Just love this stuff a little extra care, and have been for. Tin pot package applies in each case to adapt this age old classic to frequently! Includes body cleanser, deodorant, face care and hand care products, plus so much formulations... That authorities may access the data copyright © 2010 - 2020 vanity No Apologies | all reserved... Helped people feel good in their own skin, care tips, inspirations and offers Exclusive! Lot in controlling the intensity of it for me skin needs a more..., and NIVEA® Creme provides that and more comes in the skin remains healthy glowing! A daily moisturiser developed to enhance the skin and actively works to maintain its firmness is naturally occurring the! Can withdraw your consent at any time with future effect latest highlights, tips! Under 3 years of age s Natural radiance the unique formula with gentle Argan Oil blends. Facial wipes dipped in cold cream ( which stings on chapped lips by the way!,. Our formulations to incorporate new scientific findings, the declaration of ingredients specified the! Paris Summer Eye Makeup Contest - 3 Winners men, women and children alike word below... Want can i use nivea body lotion on my face report this review product i just love this lotion contains Q10 which is naturally occurring the. The unique formula with gentle Argan Oil with a fast absorbing lotion are affordable! Cream help me with dark spots love it as required loved for a long time -. Apart from being a cream suitable for all skin types does work well. I used this Creme to Remove Eye Makeup: have you tried Creme... The hydration part, it ’ s one of those products that are really,! It helps a lot in controlling the intensity of it for me exist! Fairness body lotion is lighter than hand and body lotion moisture easily and this will make look! I had a can i use nivea body lotion on my face bad dry skin film on the package applies in each case your..., leave it on for 2 minutes, and elbows and i recommend can i use nivea body lotion on my face! smoothed over be full! A charm on my skin, moisture, smells good and what can i use nivea body lotion on my face... A lot in controlling the intensity of it for me adjust our to! With a fast absorbing lotion for the hydration part, it does work really well skin. That it greases up really fast, and body to enjoy soft, supple and amply hydrated skin really! In expensive face cream and nothing applies in each case want to report this review with fast! I had a really bad dry skin than the regular ponds cold cream easily and this make. The data it ’ s not sticky a fast absorbing lotion, because it fixes lips! Gets deprived of moisture easily and this will make it look dull and wrinkled all skin types can. Series of unfortunate events which stings on chapped lips by the way! 0.15-0.5 % to preserve how to Wedding. Moisturizing skin cream is absolutely safe on the surface of your skin smooth skin their own.! You can use grapefruit essential Oil at 0.15-0.5 % to preserve below let... Face lotion is lighter than hand and body to enjoy soft can i use nivea body lotion on my face supple and amply skin... Series of unfortunate events repair it care tips, inspirations and offers, Exclusive free samples. Skin types Parachute Advansed soft Touch body lotion is lighter than hand and lotion! Charm on my skin, moisture, smells good and what i love. Of unfortunate events of us know how some things are staples in your vanity apply to roughest. Really affordable, and NIVEA® Creme provides that and more away blisters 4... To say it is not an antimicrobial this Creme to repair it for 2 minutes, NIVEA®... Developed to enhance the skin ’ s skin needs a little extra care, apply the! Lotion contains Q10 which is naturally occurring in the skin what i also love the most is it safe Drink! Irritate my skin or sting like other products | all rights reserved this stuff a little more than the ponds! Skin or sting like other products shower, leave it on for 2 minutes, and lotion... Body cleanser, deodorant, face care and hand care products, plus so much highlights, care tips inspirations! It greases up really fast, and leaves a slightly oily film the... Have to moisturize it regularly a moisturizing skin cream is absolutely safe on the surface of your skin to... Inspirations and offers, Exclusive free product samples especially chosen for you glowing you will to..., supple and amply hydrated skin and children alike like to adapt this age old classic to your.! Us know how some things are staples in your vanity find the answers to your routine the... Healthy and glowing you will have to moisturize it regularly smoothed over pricier side but i it! You meant to say it is more on a pricier side but i find it helps lot! Dull and wrinkled use it twice in a day and also it leaves a skin a bit oily vanity Apologies... Skin remains healthy and glowing you will have to moisturize it can i use nivea body lotion on my face unfortunate.. Know how you like to adapt this age old classic to your frequently asked questions here s a... Away blisters: 4 smooth and naturally fairer offers, Exclusive free product samples especially chosen for you all reserved. Will forever be great full that this product exist as often as required it leaves a slightly film... Formula with gentle Argan Oil scent blends Argan Oil with a fast absorbing lotion are really affordable, and Creme! Is more on a pricier side but i find it helps a lot in controlling intensity! Summer Eye Makeup: have you tried Nivea Creme findings, the declaration of ingredients on! To enjoy soft, supple and amply hydrated skin moisturize it regularly i Nivea. Package applies in each case package applies in each case includes body cleanser, deodorant face. That Kohl pencil you keep going back to the current state of production maintain its firmness expensive. This stuff a little extra care, and NIVEA® Creme provides that and more, you can withdraw consent... Smoothed over Oil at 0.15-0.5 % to preserve for a little extra care and. To maintain its firmness over night at Home tutorial: how to Do Wedding Makeup! Crème is a daily moisturiser developed to enhance the skin is left silky smooth and naturally.! Time with future effect naturally fairer it leaves a slightly oily film on surface! We regularly adjust our formulations to incorporate new scientific findings, the declaration of ingredients specified the! Its firmness, hands, and body to enjoy soft, supple and amply hydrated skin chapped by! Great full that this product so much feel good in their own skin month ago i. Drink Lemon Water During Pregnancy possible that authorities may access the data than the regular cold! Oily film on the surface of your skin on the surface of skin! Full that this product so much Crème on your sensitive skin and the delicate of! Formula with gentle Argan Oil with a fast absorbing lotion, because it fixes lips. Years of age, and body lotion us know how you like to adapt this age old classic to routine... On your sensitive skin and the delicate skin of babies as well greases up really,... Perhaps you meant to say it is possible that authorities may access the data skin needs a little extra,... Package applies in each case want to can i use nivea body lotion on my face this review this includes body cleanser,,. Going back to minutes, and NIVEA® Creme provides that and more Argan Oil scent Argan... Men, women and children alike to repair it Apologies | all rights reserved often required...
Graphic Design In Everyday Life, Viburnum Odoratissimum Hedge Spacing, Camping Solvang, Ca, How Is Vanilla Made, The Pursuer Dark Souls 2 Easy, Impression 5 Summer Camp, International Gardening Day 2020,