Really nice product with user-friendly, easy to use, very happy with the product. and it the compartment filed up with what I had vacuumed and then a horrible burning smell and then a loud Pop sound. Of course they were NOT willing to help. Purchased in April 2017 at The Good Guys for A$900.00. Kind regards, Daniel. I have cats plus all the dirt and dust here in Brisbane. With a powerful motor, active airclean filter and a range of attachments, it's a great choice if you own a dog or cat. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Miele Complete C3 Brilliant Canister, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It worked nearly as good a powerhead or even as good as a Kirby. (been using it now, with a smile for 6 months). Horrible customer service. I’d tried several times with the Dyson to clean in between the keyboard keys with poor results. Perhaps Miele should get their CEO to use each new vacuum before it comes on the market? Very poor. I have had countless other vacuums that have never worked to clean as good as this one. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. Since many mothers tend to spout selfless phrases like ‘please don’t spend any money on me,’ Christmas is a great opportunity to spoil your Mum. This C3 comes with a basic cleaning head, with two settings for carpets and hard floors respectively. Thought about this vacuum for years, as I dragged around my previous allergy/HEPA vacuum that toppled over more than it stood upright and tangled itself in the cord. 2nd Broken C3 in 4 years. National Product Review It was great. Miele Complete C3 Video Review. Having to clean the vacuum head after every vacuum as it collected so much hair. I cant get my new C3 Cat and Dog vacuum to maitin suction aftyer fitting a new Miele GN bad(supplied by retailer)It sucks for a few seconds then stops sucking-I have checked the hose and metal tube, Never had that problem, but would suggest you contact the Australian Miele service centre and see what they recommend? This is the original vacuum we recommended at the top of the page. Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Cat & Dog (SGEA0) (Barrel Vacuum Cleaner): 4.5 out of 5 stars from 200 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. The extension is made of metal and it feels a lot more solid than my previous Dyson that had many plastic parts that broke and needed to be replaced. Celebrated are its simple set-up, on-board attachments, and adjustable and powerful suction. After owning a Miele vacuum for nearly 14 years I decided again to purchase this highly rated brand. This suction tube is made on the cheap compared to the older Miele vacuums I have kept in my collection of the past. That is like most businesses models however, quality reduces, price increases. ), Second use - suction tube seems ok (for now). So in July 2019 I spent another $500 (on special at bing lee) to purchase another c3. Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys for A$419.00. Three weeks later, I get a call to say that there was a problem with it; it needed a new filter. We purchased this model vacuum in July 2018 and it worked great for a while. It shouldn't be this hard! It is an ultra-light canister model with a very modern design and pleasing aesthetics. They did say they would reimburse me the $110 service fee, but I emailed them over a week ago and have had no response. If possible, can you email your full name, the state you reside in [so we don’t call you too early] and best contact ... Read more. I told Miele about transportation issues, explained why I couldn't get there (closest public transport from Brisbane service centre is just under five kilometres away - don't believe me? This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2016. I have been told that this sounds like a burnt out motor and will be too expensive to fix! Highly recommend this. The Miele Complete C3 is a powerful cylinder type vacuum that can be a great cleaning assistant. So, obviously, since my old Miele lasted about 30 years I would check out another Miele. Only used it about 4 times and the rotary head started burning. We would like to resolve this with you, can you please contact us on 1300 464 353 (for our New Zealand customers please call 0800 464 353) or leave an enquiry via https://www.miele.com.au/domestic/contact-us-3073.htm (for our New Zealand customers please use https://www.miele.co.nz/domestic/contact-us-3071.htm ) and our team can assist you as soon as possible. That the problem with my first machine was an anomaly. Hi Lisa, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience of the matter. The Electro Comfort electrobrush is an electrically-driven carpet tool with floating head and swivel neck design for easy maneuverability. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Miele Complete C3 Marin vacuum cleaner. Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2017. Hi Penny, we apologise for the inconvenience of this however we are unable to answer this question at this time. Miele Complete C3 Kona Vacuum Cleaner Review How serious are you about vacuuming? I recommend this vacuum cleaner to people who want a powerful vacuum and they dont mind the weight! It lasted about 20 minutes before the vacuum died and gushed smoke. I researched before I purchased and Miele had the best reviews. My wife has refused to use it after trying it the day I brought it home three years ago, so guess who gets to vacu...Read more. You might find that what you need most is found in one of the sub-models in either C1 or C2 or C3. Within 10 minutes of the first vacuum, the same issue happened again and it wouldn't suck. I looked at the competitors and read plenty of reviews, but I finally had to settle on the Miele C3 Brilliant and I am happy I did! Don't know why the experts weren't able to figure this out. Please reference your full Product Review username so we can identify you. Extremely disappointing. Great Vacuum - light weight and excellent suction, I cant get my new C3 Cat and Dog vacuum to maitin suction aftyer fitting a new Miele GN bad(supplied by retailer), Never had that problem, but would suggest you contact the Australian Miele service centre and see what they recommend? Having to clean the vacuum head after every vacuum as it collected so much hair. Purchased in July 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$499.00. However, this can be a tricky feat if your mum hasn’t told you what kind of gift she’d be happy with. I could not be happier with it. The Miele TotalCare 5000 I have owned and used for 28 years is extremely clean and no dust inside the cavity where the dust bag sits. Miele C2 Complete Vs C3 Complete. I rang the service centre hoping that they might have a pick-up service. Started it up again, no noise. During my first shot with the Miele, not only is the keyboard like new, it sucked the caps lock key right off the keyboard. Whether you’re jumping into your first vacuum purchase or looking to upgrade to a shiny new machine, you’ll want to have the best knowledge possible on hand. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. Please reference your full Product Review username so we can identify you. Miele Complete C3 Review: Should You Buy It? Whether you love or loath being in the kitchen, our community of reviewers have determined that out of almost 5,000 appliances on ProductReview.com.au, these are the best available! The Miele Complete C3 is a heavy machine and does not come cheap. I can't live without it. During the lockdown I was doing some sanding and couldn’t find dust masks. If possible, can you email your full name, the state you reside in [so we don’t call you too early] and best contact... Read more. Hi, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience of the matter. I was concerned that it was not self propelled, but it is easier to use than my former self propelled HEPA upright, which was so noisy we needed ear protection! I couldn't get there unless I wanted to be charged $60-70 on uber there one way. But a quick fix for that is simply to reduce the power and use the vent on the handle that reduces suction. Same issue: the canister is full of dust and t... he filter is totally clogged. I use the Miele turbo brush and this is the best brush ever made. If possible, can you email your full name, the state you reside in [so we don’t call you too early] and best contact number... Read more, First use - telescope suction tube did not work; phoned Miele & they replaced it (how long will it last before the same issue will re-appear? I had never heard of Miele before so I researched a lot before purchasing. Purchased in September 2016 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$499.00. Comparison between Miele C1, C2 and C3 Canister Vacuums. Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$649.00. From left to right, we have on the first line the Kona, the Alize, the Brilliant and the Calima. Having owned many Miele I've decided that's enough. I am a house keeper and have tried alot of different vacuums. A complete range of accessories Conveniently within reach. The suction of this machine is so powerful that using the high pile setting and using on short pile surfaces, the Miele Complete C3 Cat & Dog Powerline requires a firm grip. On the second line we have the Homecare, the Homecare+, the Limited Edition and the Marin models. Miele Complete C3 Review - Final Verdict. The Dyson never achieved results like this. Does this vacuum have an electric powerhead? I can finally breath clean air - what an awesome machine!!! This is the best investment I have made in any household electric, and it has made my home more comfortable to live in for everyone, easier to keep clean, doesn't need to be vacuumed as often, and is very ergonomic and easy to use. I don't like Dyson vacuums, I think they are over rated. Little things were frustrating. I have owned Dysons before the this is far superior. I see myself as a vacuum cleaner addict. This is by far my favourite, I had to buy one. Tonight I took it out for the second time and vacuumed a small laundry room floor, and then moved to the kitchen. About two-thirds of the floor is short-ply carpeting and the rest is tiled. And based on the event of second use above I am now checking the dust bag frequently to ensure another dust catrosophe does not arise. Finally! Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2018. © 2020 ProductReview.com.au Pty. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Kind regards, Daniel. Miele Complete C3 Cat & Dog Vs. Miele C3 Marin. Opened to check, all seemed OK. On Miele’s own site the Miele Complete C3 Total Solution PowerLine has an admirable 4.9 star average with no one, two or three star ratings at all, although only 20 people have shared their opinions. Purchased in January 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$646.00. Written and Tested by Jonathan Chan. It really is so much quieter--I love that! Hi Ernest, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience of the matter. My older Miele's simply reduced their suction capacity when the bag got full - this one explodes the dust into the bag cavity!! The vacuum really does a good job cleaning carpeting and upholstery and removing cat hair from upholstery. After investigating I found the bushes that support the rotaty brush had melted. I’m normally a very capable person but this has me stumped. Miele Complete C3 ⭐ Se eksperternes vurdering + Prissammenligning Stor guide viser dig de bedste Miele Complete C3 støvsugere på markedet - LÆS MERE Powerful Suction forever, follows me easily, metal soleplate head - it has surpassed all my expectations. Research features and reviews for the Miele Complete C3 Family All Rounder Vacuum Cleaner 10797760. Let’s face some cold, hard facts. Complete C3 PowerLine Comfort TotalCare (SGME0), Worst vacuum I have purchased in my lifetime. It’s capable of cleaning floors and thick carpets, and the Dog & Cat model handles pet hair well. If possible, can you email your full name, the state you reside in [so we don’t call you too early] and best contac... Read more, Had many vacuums which could not last the distance or do the job properly this vacuum is worth spending bit extra for great suction power cleans dust areas well and with 2 balconies this vacuum keeps them spotless I normally wouldn't bother reviewing a vacuum but this is A+ product. If you believe your appliance needs a service, please use the below self-service page to book an appointment. Something major has gone wrong. I was replacing a cheap vvacuum cleaner from Godfrey's that had a powerhead. It is the first time in my life I have had to clean ins...Read more. Any tips ? I was very hesitant to order this vacuum, but even with daily vacuuming with my other traditional vacuums, the dust problem in the house was so hard to keep up with. The dust bag inside the Miele (that is the one that came with the original vacuum when purchased) released a large amount of excess dust into the cavity it sits in. The angle is such that the hose "leans" forward over the front of the unit (away from the controls at the other end). General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. Anyway, Miele were fairly helpful with all these issues, even though it takes forever to get through on the phone. No overheating, no clogging, no full bag, just an absence of electricity. Try this : https://www.miele.com.au/professional/customer-support-52.htm, Hi Penny, we apologise for the inconvenience of this however we are unable to answer this question at this time. I have hardwood floors, and it does a great job. Third use - replaced the dust bag for the first time. It was clear that not all of the dirt had been going into the bag. I have been a dedicated Miele customer and have owned several vacuum cleaners. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! Anyway, I was charged $110 for that piece of wisdom, and they then tried to charge me another $40 or so for another filter, so when I got the machine back I took it straight in to JB Hi-Fi for a refund. I had my car stolen a few months prior (and had made the decision to become a bike commuter) so there was no physical way for me to get there. Please reference your Product Review username so we can identify you. The Miele Complete C3 Calima is an introductory-level C3 canister vacuum. Also, without the presence of a rotating brush bar, there is a tendency to struggle against larger debris. Unfortunately in under 2 years this new machine has now completely stopped working. One day it just stopped working. Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for A$599.00. It prevents damaging and marking my walks and furniture. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. If it still doesn't work, you're either "aiming" it in the wrong place, or you've tried to force it in and have broken one (or both) of the connectors... Once you've done it, you'll always get it right... Good luck! The Miele Complete C3 Cat & Dog Canister Vacuum Cleaner is packed with features and functionality that will prove useful for pet owners. With the C3 Powerline models weighing in at less than 5.5kg, the C3 Cat & Dog is easy to carry up … It was clear that not all of the dirt had been going into the bag. It worked nearly as good a powerhead or even as good as a Kirby. replaced my Dyson with the Miele C3 Family Bagged vacuum cleaner had Dysons vacuums for many years but decided to go back to a bagged vacuum The Meile has much more power and suction and is much quieter the Meile is very easy to use has a power selection panel which is easy to use with your foot or hand and a simple power on and off button the cord winds into the machine for easy storage, the vacuum tools are also stored in the lid of the machine so they are always with you when they are needed the vacuum has smooth casters for easy moment and a handle to carry, excellent machine love it also copes very well with dog and cat hair. Hi Barry, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience of the matter. I'm now a Mom of 3, and including my husband, they all have environmental allergies and need to take medication every day, all year. Deze Miele Complete C3 Black Diamond EcoLine met zak uit de Complete C3 serie is de opvolger van het populaire model met dezelfde naam uit 2014 en 2016. Australia Service -, For further customer support please visit, Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Cat & Dog (SGEA0), Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Turbo (SGDA3), Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Allergy (SGFA3), Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Comfort Electro (SGPA0), Miele - 10797760 - Complete C3 Family All-Rounder Vacuum Cleaner - Graphite Grey, Miele Complete C3 Cat & Dog Vacuum - Autumn Red, https://www.miele.com.au/domestic/contact-us-3073.htm, https://www.miele.co.nz/domestic/contact-us-3071.htm, https://www.miele.com.au/domestic/customer-support-21.htm, https://www.miele.co.nz/domestic/customer-support-21.htm. It is very powerful and quiet, easy to change the filters which keep the dust and allergies.Very happy with it still going strong after two years, easy to move around. Hi, this is NKlein, the wife. If you hop onto Google and type in ‘Christmas gifts for Dad,’ you’ll likely be met with a barrage of ads for personalised beer glasses and novelty socks. Miele Complete C3 Limted Edition Review and Comparison to Miele C3 Marin Miele C3 limited and Miele C3 Marin all fall under the complete category. Engine wouldn't run etc. The crumbs and food in my sons keyboard are gone! Older top of the range models used to be 2200 W (now they are only 2000 W). After constant ongoing maintenance of my Dysons, I decided on a Miele. Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2020. Miele complete c3 review by Customers: Customer reviews are very essential as they enlighten future buyers about the credibility and capabilities of the product. The suction is incredible!! Making comparison between C1, C2 and C3 models is not a straightforward task. I love the controls on the handle, it is easy to move around and feels very well made. In the store, I had a look at the Miele vacuum models, including the Cat and Dog, and straight away I could see the design flaw that was causing the issue in my machine – the hole in the canister that the suction tube attaches to does not sit flush against the opening of the bag inside. Its power draw may be low but I was still highly impressed with its cleaning capabilities. It's your average family home with short-pile carpets and no indoor pets. But the drawbacks pretty much end there. We live in a large, two-bedroom unit. Hi all I’ve just bought this vacuum and am having trouble connecting the hose to the unit. Plus I am a asthma sufferer. Kind regards, Daniel. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2015. I have it for about 3yrs and its still going strong have only needed to change the filter twice and love the the bags come with the spare fabric filters. To give Dad something he actually loves - and uses daily - read on for a list of Christmas gift ideas on Dad's secret wish list. However the C3’s are the top end of Miele’s canister stable so there are still plenty of great features on this machine. It is very powerful and quiet, easy to change the filters which keep the dust and allergies. No one tests vacuum cleaners like we do. I only wish I could have found this one years ago and I would have actually saved money. Then the bags stated not staying in position? If possible, can you email your full name, the state you reside in [so we don’t call you too early] and best contact n... umber to prsupport@miele.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact as soon as possible. But it comes with plenty of accessories to help you clean everything from carpets covered in pet hair to a delicate parquet floor. It comes with either standard filters or HEPA filters that are important to capture allergens. I turned the machine off and had a look inside to find that the canister was full of dirt and dust, which had clogged the filter. The Miele Complete C3 Marin Canister Vacuum Cleaner is the best option for hardwood floors. Purchased in January 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores. Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2018. Although they have a wide range of hoovers at different price points, the new Miele Complete C3 Cat and Dog PowerLine We have purchased our Miele C3 after our previous Miele S5211 vacuum cleaner died unexpectedly. We would like to resolve this with you, can you please contact us on 1300 464 353 (for our New Zealand customers please call 0800 464 353) or leave an enquiry via, If you believe your appliance needs a service, please use the below self-service page to book an appointment. After constant ongoing maintenance of my Dysons, I decided on a Miele.Very robust and well-made, convenient, easy to use - and all the dust and dirt trapped in the BAG! This page works best with JavaScript. Please reference your Product Review username so we can identify you. On full power the C3 Powerline was surprisingly quiet at just 74dB, exactly as stated on the EU energy label. The dust bag inside the Miele (that is the one that came with the original vacuum when purchased) released a large amount of excess dust into the cavity it sits in. I decided that it would be better just to replace it. For those pet owners, you may wonder the differences between the Miele C3 Cat and Dog and C3 Marin. This unit cleans it all. This Miele outperforms, outclasses anything I've owned in the past. I used to buy Kenmore canister vacuums, have had 3 through the years then purchased a Dyson, big mistake. Got the C3 Dog and Cat from Miele today. Your trust is our top concern. There are benefits and shortfalls spread across the broad range of models. Kind regards, Daniel. Kind regards, Daniel. I'm a domestic cleaner and a fan of Miele products, so when my boss needed to buy a new vacuum I persuaded her to invest in this top of the range one. My wife has refused to use it after trying it the day I brought it home three years ago, so guess who gets to vacu... um with "his @#$% vacuum?" It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The suction is adjustable also which is very good. Purchased in July 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for A$600.00. I was in the market for a new vacuum. No it doesn't but it has 6stage electronic suction system which is good enough, Miele Complete C3 PowerLine is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2021, 2019, 2018 and 2017. Spending six hundred dollars on a vacuum was a big decision but at first I was happy with my c3. Even then it whizzed through our tests without any major hitches. The repairer advised it was a product fault, with no obvious known cause that they could attribute it to. As you push them in (on that angle), if you don't hold the connectors too tightly, and give the link a small wiggle, they should click into place with an audible "click". General comment: The instruction manual says: "Airflow indicator: change the dust bag when the colour marker in the airflow indicator turns red." Cost to repair is nearly $400. Listing monitored by Miele representatives. It is, however, a relatively … This give them an advantage to compete effectively in the market by offering complete services to the consumers. If you look closely at the sides of the hose connection, there are two connectors (one on each side) that you hold in with one hand. The C3 does an ok job of picking up the dirt, the problem is how poorly the drum follows you. Miele is best. This is a great piece of equipment that I'll used multiple times for years and years. The Miele Complete C3 Total Solution Powerline bagged Cylinder vacuum cleaner is the premium model in the C3 range, and has a price to match. Well, as soon as you turn on the vacuum cleaner at the power it turns red, so that is no help!" I first purchased a c3 dog and cat vacuum when I moved here due to the carpet. Customers are quite satisfied with this model as it is a total solution for the cleanliness of the entire house. We do have a dyson V8, a Samsung robot and a Miele C3. It seemed that I was vacuuming and spitting it right back out into the air and then it would settle and look like I hadn't dusted in a week. Light weight and easy to use. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2019. You’ll be happy to know that it’s also outstanding for carpets, area rugs and runners. The sleek black finish of the body, and attractive silver hose and head, strongly suggest a quality build. … On hard floors it sucked up practically everything at th… Go check on translink). Integrated or on a clip: Cylinder vacuum cleaners have an upholstery nozzle, a crevice nozzle and a dusting brush. I was told that I had to take it to some place in an industrial area without public transport. If possible, can you email your full name, the state you reside in [so we don’t call you too early] and best contact n... Read more. We purchased this model vacuum in July 2018 and it worked great for a while. Hi Natalie, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience of the matter. Further details in the disclaimer. Purchased in October 2020 at Fantastic Furniture QLD, Hervey Bay for A$549.00. Excellent machine very thorough and wonderful on carpet and is the second Meile I have had, both wonderful. Miele Complete C3 Cat & Dog – Stair Cleaning. Worked for about 10 minutes and then the cover pops up again. Hi Barry, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience of the matter. Little things were frustrating. Same issue: the canister is full of dust and t...Read more. It's so hard to use that I'm dripping with sweat after each time I vacuum the place. Yes, it is a bit pricy, but I believe it is worth the additional cost. If possible, can you email your full name, the state you reside in [so we don’t call you too early] and best contact ... number to prsupport@miele.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact as soon as possible. I was concerned about each of the cons I read in the reviews, and I'll just say that not one of them has been an issue for me. Older top of the range models used to come with all the accessories such as for timber floors and extenders (now they charge you separately for them). I turned the appliance off at the wall. Now, just 3 years from the purchase, the vacuum stopped working and was found to need a replacement main power board (and exhaust filter). I do wish I got one with the controls on the handle, as that’s what I’m used to with the Dyson. to prsupport@miele.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact as soon as possible. Gave it a good clean out and started vacuuming again. This buying guide will explain which type of vacuum would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for. Hi Natalie, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience of the matter. About half way through the filling of the dust bag, the motor made a very strange and loud squealing/groaning sound (never heard in my life in a vacuum). I’ve made the Cat & Dog unit from right the biggest, since this is my main recommendation, but we’ll see about that later. The hose does not connect vertically, but on an angle. They flick the dirt alot so you have to go over and over multiple times. We decide to go with Meile after many many months researching vacs and found them to be the best brand. I turned the machine off and had a look inside to find that the canister was full of dirt and dust, which had clogged the filter. Let op The Good Housekeeping Institute reviews the best vacuum cleaners, including the Miele Complete C3 Silence Ecoline Cylinder Vacuum
The Ultimate Portuguese Review And Practice, Easton Ghost Advanced Vs Ghost, Theano Tensor Install, Adele Someone Like You Piano Notes, Calories In Petite Red Potatoes, Eucerin Intensive Repair Hand Cream, Do Cats Love Humans, Forenom Aparthotel Kista, Trex Plugs Toasted Sand,