Hello MrLenM, Some of the most reviewed Greenworks leaf blowers are the Greenworks G-MAX 185 MPH 340 CFM 40-Volt Cordless DigiPro Brushless Leaf Blower - Battery and Charger Not Included with 41 reviews and the Greenworks PRO 130 MPG 610 CFM 60-Volt Battery Hand-Held Leaf Blower (Tool Only… Out of stock. 24V Cordless 450 CFM Leaf Blower … 80V Brushless Backpack Blower (Tool Only) 80V Brushless Blower; 80V Brushless Blower (Tool Only) 80V Brushless Axial Blower (Tool Only) ... GREENWORKS is leading the way in innovation and are … We are sorry for any inconvenience. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. This leaf blower is awesome! Couldn't have got better blower for my backyard. Tool Only Model. The batteries are not interchangeable in the 40V line at all. It will work with a GreenWorks G-24 24v battery that is 2.0Ah. But overall we are very happy with it. It lasts ~1/2 hour with the 4-amp battery. The Greenworks 40V blower works perfectly and has enough power to clean off my 1/4 acre back yard. I have lots of big trees surrounding my yard, so I still rake. I am extremely happy with my new Greenworks-24V Cordless Leaf Blower W/ 4 AH Battery! Very very disappointed, couldn't tell you how it works, because it didn't work, at all. Use Code CYBERWEEK at Checkout – *Exclusions Apply, The Greenworks 40V lithium-ion platform powers over 40 outdoor products, including lawn mowers, blowers, string trimmers, chainsaws, hedge trimmers, and much more! Hello tom sgt, ... GB500 82-Volt 500 CFM Blower (Tool Only) Out of stock. Perfect leaf blower for Single family home. Hello Sherard, For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Even better, the same battery works on other Greenworks tools. $89.99. Just sad the battery is 2 years old already. Greenworks Electric Leaf Blower… 24V Cordless 450 CFM Leaf Blower (Tool Only), Greenworks 24V Lithium-Ion battery provides 20% more power and 35% more run-time, and delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Variable speed trigger along with a turbo button delivers on-demand power for effortless clearing of yard, driveway and patio, Powerful clearing performance featuring 450 CFM air flow and 110 MPH air speed, Cruise control for precise speed control and user convenience, Cushioned overmold grip for superior comfort and control, Finish your project with up to 30 minutes of runtime on high with a fully charged 4Ah battery, USB port in battery charges all portable electronic devices, including phones and tablets. A model number of the battery would help us to better advise you. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. We appreciate your interest in this product. If the problem can be solved, then I would give it full points, since it works very powerful, a bit noisy, but accomplishes the objective very well. 40V Cordless 450 CFM Axial Blower (Tool Only), 40V CORDLESS 450 CFM AXIAL BLOWER (TOOL ONLY), Powerful clearing performance featuring 450 CFM air flow and 120 MPH air speed, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Variable speed trigger along with a turbo button delivers on-demand power for effortless clearing of yard, driveway and patio, Cruise control for precise speed control and user conveniencey, Cushioned overmold grip for superior comfort and control. Green Works G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion Cordless Variable Speed Sweeper features a low maintenance, light weight design with wind speed up to 150 mph with additional speed control through Sweeper tip. This is hands down the best handheld battery powered blower I have ever owned. I truly recommend this product! Add to Cart. Thank you for your question. Yes, the charger is included. Glad I purchased it. Greenworks 125 MPH 80-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Brushless Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Battery Included ... Greenworks 90 MPH 24-Volt Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Bare Tool Only) Item #2581900. Model 2416102AZ should include a 4.0Ah battery. The lights on the switch comes on and a light sound is heard, but the motor is not coming on. The variable speed and long lasting battery are pluses. Would last longer this one is Definitely for very small jobs. The Greenworks 24V platform comes with a 3 year tool / battery warranty to protect your investment, ©2020 Greenworks Tools All Rights Reserved, 500 S Main St #450Mooresville, NC 28115United States of America. Thank you for your question. This item will ship to United … Add to Cart Add to My ... Greenworks … Just received this blower ... tool only ... and it doesn't work with any of my 40V 4ah batteries. At this time this unit is not expected to be available until the early months of 2021. I didn’t want to mess with getting an engine started nor power cords. 03 $196.99 $196.99 For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. ... OEM Green Works 31101810 Brushless Mulch Vacuum Debris Black Cloth Bag w/ Zipper. I've never enjoyed Autumn yard cleanup so much as I have this year!! This model is expected to be in stock closer to mid November. Hello Anand, GreenWorks GBL80320 80-Volt 500-Cfm Cordless Blower - Bare Tool - 2400402. We're sorry for the confusion. for pricing and availability. Overall, this leaf blower is high quality and great in value. Charging the battery is simple and intuitive, especially with the clear instructions accompanying the unit. He loved it. I received this blower just in time for fall weather with our yard full of leaves. It's fairly quiet for the amount of thrust it puts out, and the battery lasts long enough for most jobs. Fall will be the real test, but so far I am very pleased. AWESOME! USB ports are integrated into the BAF701, BAF702, L-300, BAF704, BAF705, L-600 batteries, making it a portable charger for phones, tablets, and other compatible electronic accessories. 24. This leaf blower has worked perfect for my backyard. The cons are it takes more than 3 hours to charge it, maybe getting the 40V? Hello Ken 11, It's light, powerful, and not as noisy as those I hear around the neighborhood. Compare; Find My Store. for pricing and availability. More 40V tool options Please!! The outdoor power equipment allows you to tackle up to 1/2 acre with the available 2Ah, 2.5Ah, 3Ah, 4Ah, 5Ah, and 6Ah batteries. $23.38 shipping. Hello ND1965, This leaf blower is excellent for maintaining my back yard and front porch areas. You need to be clearer about that to people, because this was pointless and now I just have to return it. Shipping and handling. BLACK+DECKER 120 MPH 40-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Bare Tool Only) Item #699647. $69.99. Great cutting ability and again, plenty of power and battery life. It took a few seasons but I finally found one that was perfect! It's lightweight enough for me to use on my own but the power of the air flow really packs a punch. This leaf blower was so easy to set up right out of the box! Decibel: 70dB at 50 feet range. With the 4.0 Ah battery even with an occasional power boost I was able to move leaves for about an hour. Hello Willie, Also the Turbo feature is very effective. I got tired of blistered hands every fall, from endless leaf taking; so I began looking for a leaf blower that would fit my needs. 129 MPH 423 CFM 60V MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless FLEXVOLT Handheld Leaf Blower (Tool Only) The DEWALT 60-Volt MAX Handheld Blower powers The DEWALT 60-Volt MAX Handheld Blower powers … Please note this date is an estimation and is subject to change. I'm quite happy with this blower. https://greenworks.ordertree.com/. 80V Brushless Backpack Blower (Tool Only) 80V Brushless Blower; 80V Brushless Blower (Tool Only) 80V Brushless Axial Blower (Tool Only) ... GREENWORKS is leading the way in innovation and are … My neighbor loves using it. You can purchase through our third party parts site here: USB ports are integrated into the BAG711, BAG708, and BAG709 batteries, making it a portable charger for phones, tablets, and other compatible electronic accessories. Cordless outdoor … I am not sure what she heard. You can now enter your email on the product page to be notified when the item becomes available. Blower has good power and moves stuff in the lawn. NEW GreenWorks BL60L01 60V Li-ion 130MPH Cordless Electric Leaf Blower TOOL ONLY. The weight with the included 4.0Ah battery is approximately 6.8 lbs. My wife love using it. It is also a G-24 24v unit and will not work with any batteries from the 40v line. Yes, as long as it's also from the GreenWorks G-Max/Elite 40v line it will be compatible with this unit. It will blow your socks off... and, it's a good tool for my needs. This powerful & lightweight blower was a joy to use. Weight with included 4.0Ah battery approx. ... 40V 450 CFM Axial Leaf Blower (Tool Only). Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. I use the blower to clear garden beds and the hard-pack driveway, which means I don't have to play games with the rake to separate the crushed rocks from the leaves anymore. Blowing Force: Backpack Jet Blower design delivers 690 CFM / 160 MPH perfect for longer jobs and bigger areas. The 40V lithium-ion battery provides the power you need, and delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging. The approximate weight of this unit with the battery (4Ah) included is 11 lbs. 24V Cordless Leaf Blower w/ 4 Ah Battery The Greenworks 24V lithium-ion platform powers over 50 indoor and outdoor products, including lawn mowers, blowers, string trimmers, chainsaws, power tools… Hello MichaelT, Hello 1point41421, 200 MPH Hypermax™ Lithium-Ion Cordless 200 MPH Compact Workshop Blower - Tool Only $ 49 99. 11 watching. Hi. Finish your project with up to 24 minutes of runtime on high with a fully charged 4Ah battery. Hello Arby, The first time I used the blower, it worked for about 15 minutes and then it just stopped coming on. Dual Battery Capable with Automatic switchover for extended … Greenworks 2404502 Pro BL80L01 80V Axial Blower (Tool Only) Greenworks Model: gwkn2404502 (5) $134.99 $121.49 View Cart Remove From Cart New. This has turned me off of Greenworks, sorry. $32.79 shipping ... OEM Green Works … Product Weight: 3.8 pounds. Hello TominIllinois, I bought this blower about three weeks ago because it was the highest recommended quality blower. The Greenworks 40V platform comes with a 3 year tool / battery warranty to protect your investment, ©2020 Greenworks Tools All Rights Reserved, 500 S Main St #450Mooresville, NC 28115United States of America. So what was the point of buying this? This cordless leaf blower is ergonomic and lightweight, making it incredibly easy to use for an extended period of time. Great blower, lots of power, doesn't weigh too much. Thank you for your interest. The runtime is up to 20 minutes depending on the load. Battery is powerful and last long. 40V CORDLESS 450 CFM AXIAL BLOWER (TOOL ONLY) Reviews - page 2, 40V CORDLESS 450 CFM AXIAL BLOWER (TOOL ONLY) Questions - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_2416002AZ, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_2416002AZ, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. $23.38 shipping. I just got the 14” chainsaw for small cutting jobs in my woods and it works fantastic. Greenworks brushless motor provides your tool with longer run-time and delivers gas equivalent performance to a 32cc gas engine. It even held a surprise or two! GB600 82-Volt 600 CFM Dedicated Blower (Tool Only… There is no task that can’t be completed with the GreenWorks … For homeowners … It's currently out of stock from our site. The charging station was easily mounted in the smallest of areas and even came with a USB Port which could be used to charge any number of devices in an emergency! Free shipping. It’s so nice not being hooked to a cord anymore! Would recommend. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I absolutely love this blower. Convenient hassle-free push-button starting. This every changing battery thing makes these tools a rip off. Includes only blower. $0.95. 6.8 pounds, Hello chrisca, Greenworks Pro 130 MPH 60-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Brushless Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Bare Tool Only) Item # 2279967 Model # BL60L01 Incredible power and performance, with 130MPH max air … Greenworks 40V 185 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Leaf Blower/Vacuum. Hello Babbalou, Model 2415802AZ is compatible with the Greenworks 24-Volt platform only. Greenworks battery-powered leaf blowers provide the power & efficiency needed to keep your yard free of leaves and debris, while remaining easy to use. Good condition. Overall, Very happy with this blower. Greenworks 40V Cordless Jet Leaf Blower, 110 MPH - 390 CFM, 2.0 AH Battery Included The GreenWorks 40V system is the largest collection of premium lawn tools withup to 25 or more tools on one battery platform. I recommend this product to others! GreenWorks Pro Baretool 60-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-ion) 540-CFM 140-MPH Heavy-Duty Brushless Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Tool Only, Battery and Charger Not Included)) Visit the Greenworks Store …
Open Borders Meaning, Black Cherry Vodka, Bourbon Candle Scent, Hpnotiq Liqueur Price, Deco Breeze Outdoor Misting Fan, I Have Learned My Lesson, King Cole Knitting Patterns Ladies, Jägermeister Health Benefits,